Hi, I am Heather Wiles.
I am a photographer located in the triad of North Carolina. I started as a mom-tographer who wanted cute pics of her kids. Once I started learning all things photography, I fell in love and opened my business.
My husband and I have been married 18 years and have four beautiful children. I am a stay at home mom and homeschool our children. My life currently revolves around school, violin lessons, piano lessons, guitar lessons, ballet and photography!
A few fun facts about me:
- I LOVE all the carbs.... probably the reason I struggle to lose weight! ;)
- Pink is my favorite color
- My favorite animals are elephants
- Besides photography, baking is my happy place (here we go with carbs again)
- I love to spend time with my family, especially when it's at the beach!
One day I would love to travel the world and capture all of its beauty through my camera lens. Until then, I will continue to capture all of your life's beautiful moments!