Hi, I am Heather Wiles.
I am a photographer located in the triad of North Carolina. I started as a mom-tographer who wanted cute pics of her kids. Once I started learning all things photography I fell in love and opened my business.
My husband and I have been married 17 years and we have four beautiful children. I am a stay at home mom and homeschool our four children. My life currently revolves around school, violin lessons, piano lessons, and photography!
A few fun facts about me:
- I LOVE all the carbs.... probably the reason I struggle to loose weight! ;)
- Pink is my favorite color
- My favorite animals are elephants
- Besides photography, baking is my happy place (here we go with carbs again)
- I adore warm, fun, fuzzy socks and I have way more pairs than I need!
One day I would love to travel the world and capture all of its beauty through my camera lens. Until then, I will continue to capture all of your life's beautiful moments!